- Clean and dry dentures.
- Apply fixative cream in a small strip as shown in the diagram, not too close to the edges of teeth.
- Rinse your mouth before inserting the denture.
- Place the denture in place, hold firmly and bite for a few seconds to ensure proper implementation.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Move slowly teeth in a circular motion.
- Remove the remnants of the cream of the teeth and mouth with warm water and a soft toothbrush.
- Use cleaning tablets Corega to clean your dentures.
Important Information: For the first time, use a small amount. Use more if needed. Too much can cause flooding. It may take some effort to find the correct amount for your teeth. Apply once a day can hold. Do not apply more than once a day. Visit your dentist regularly. The teeth that do not fit tightly can affect your health. In order not to clog the mouth, keep the cap and nozzle dry.