CHARAK Ayurveda Hyponidd 50tabs CODE No: 001074
The Natural Antidiabetic Regulator
- Adult type II diabetes (non-insulin dependent)
- Adjunctive therapy with antidiabetic drugs to delay or prevent the onset insulin
- As monotherapy in early stages or in cases not responding to diet and exercise
- Promotes the release of insulin from the beta cells of the pancreas isidion.
- Increases the number of insulin receptors by promoting their commitment to the peripheral tissues.
- Gradually reduces the elevated blood glucose levels by relieving symptoms such as polydipsia, polyphagia, polyuria, feeling of general fatigue.
- Fixes lipid metabolism ensuring increased protection against cardiovascular diseases.
- Protects tissues and organs preventing the corrosion of the factors degenerative lesions. Prevents the occurrence of diabetes complications such as neuropathy, kidney failure, severe vision problems.
- Prevents hypoglycemic events (dizziness, fainting episodes).
- Promotes a general feeling of wellness. Improves quality of life and restores libido.
- The cases in Hyponidd PCOS improves oogono operation while several metabolic disorders related to insulin response. The Hyponidd reduces insulin response and corrects the axis metabolism - reproduction - synthesis of steroids.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day half an hour before meals. In patients already treated with antidiabetic, originally taken Hyponidd two tablets a day. When the desired result, decreasing the dose of the drug and the dose of Hyponidd to 4 tablets daily. PCOS: 2 tablets twice daily.
Side Effects - Interactions: There has been no side effects. Do not administer at intervals becomes insulin therapy due to additive effect. It is recommended that regular monitoring of blood sugar. Not recommended for use in cases naenikou diabetes keto-acidosis and in the final stage diabetic options.